Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Most fab creature of the sea


I love the color pink. I love dolphins.

So when Nadine sent me this story, it was like a fairytale come true. I have found my soul mate.

Pink never goes out of style. And this delicious pink marshmallow creature just proves it.

Hopefully, this dolphin will be able to live a normal life. Apparently it has tourists chasing and harassing it. It's like the Britney of the sea.

And I'm just praying the Sea World people aren't going to capture it for one of their amusement shows.

I hope its beauty cheers up your day. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No it's really not that weird. (Referring to what you said on my blog.) And it's true, the input determines the output. It sounds impossible, but seriously, I think you should TRY and appreciate life, even during the bad.

Without the bad, you would have no idea how sensational the good times feel, you know? Think of this as a life experience, the kind that you tell your grandchildren about.