Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Monday, February 23, 2009

My virtual closet


Well, after a mentally exhausting weekend, I am slowly picking up the pieces of my life.
And it's Monday. That's bad enough, so I'm not going to dwell on this negativity.

Thanks to my friend Nadine (who knows me SO well) I am addicted to this site she suggested.

It is a play place for fashion addicts and I cannot believe I never heard of Polyvore until this weekend. You put together outfits. Browse a variety of fashions. There are even these cute little contests where they give you a scenario (i.e. "Kelly is on her way to a job interview with a television studio in L.A., what should she wear?"). Fun, fun, fun!

Fashion is an art and this site lets you exercise your skills. Plus, it erases any boredom that might be lingering along the horizon.

If you join the site, look me up under members and contact me. I'm Jenniferb02.

Enjoy!

No comments: